Circular Reinforced Concrete Pipe
Circular Reinforced Concrete Pipe is the best choice for applications where water tightness is required.
- All circular pipe is produced to sanitary standards
- Non-standard designs can be done for special loading applications
Reinforced Concrete Pipe is designed for:
- Sanitary sewers
- Storm drains
- Jacked or tunneled systems
- Treatment plant piping
Reinforced Concrete Pipe is normally available in diameters from 300mm through 3600mm.
The following joints are normally available for reinforced concrete pipe:
- standard joints are tested to 15 psi
- concrete joint with single-offset and profile gasket, rubber or neoprene
- steel-end rings with confined O-ring gasket, rubber or neoprene (U.S. Bureau of Reclamation Joint Type R-2)
- Self-lube super seal gasket
- Special gaskets are available upon request
A variety of linings and coatings are available as dictated by project conditions.
A wide variety of fittings and specials is available for circular pipe. Specials include:
- CSA A257.2 - Reinforced Concrete Culvert, Storm Drain and Sewer Pipe