Reinforced Concrete Arch Pipe
Reinforced Concrete Arch Pipe can be used for minimum cover conditions, or where vertical clearance is limited.
Reinforced Concrete Arch Pipe is normally available in diameters equivalent to 15 inches through 72 inches.
Arch Reinforced Concrete Pipe can be used for the following:
- Highway culverts
- Railroad culverts
- Short-span highway bridges
- Storm drains
- Utility tunnels
- Underground stormwater retention structures
- Groundwater recharge systems
- To replace existing open channels or ditches, and enable land to be used productively
Reinforced Concrete Arch Pipe is produced with tongue and groove joints for packing with mastic joint compound, preformed mastic or butyl gaskets.
A variety of linings and coatings are available as dictated by project conditions.
The following specifications apply to Arch Reinforced Concrete Pipe:
- ASTM C506/AASHTO M259 — Arch Reinforced Concrete Culvert, Storm Drain and Sewer Pipe
- State DOTs