Forterra Precast Concrete Custom Vaults are pre-assembled and tested underground utility structures.
Virtually any combination of valves, meters and piping can be pre-assembled within a secure, highly durable precast vault. With the entire production process closely monitored inside a National Precast Concrete Association Certified Plant, owners and contractors can order job specific structures with full confidence that they will receive an economical turn-key structure that is custom designed for their particular project.
A multitude of configurations and sizes are available – including fully watertight models for locations with high water tables.
- Complies fully with your project’s specifications and standards.
- Rigorous quality control.
- Pre-assembled by highly experienced Forterra personnel.
- No crane required - delivered and set using specially equipped boom trucks.
- Connects quickly to existing waterlines.
- Provides secure access to meter, register, endpoint, and gate valves.
- Watertight as required for locations with high water tables.
- Hidden from view after backfilling and landscaping.
- Minimizes construction costs.
Each meter, including its sensitive electronics, is housed in a highly durable precast concrete vault, then 100% leak tested in a National Precast Concrete Association Certified Plant.