Above-Ground Backflow Preventer Vault / RPZ
The Above-Ground Backflow Preventer Vault (RPZ) protects against elements and cross-connection contamination.
More severe cross-connection hazards may require a special type of backflow preventer that can automatically discharge potentially polluted water before it enters the public water supply. Since they must be installed above ground, Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ) assemblies are furnished in turn-key aluminum enclosures that provide protection against vandalism and freezing. Available in various colors.
A multitude of configurations and sizes are available.
- Complies fully with your project’s specifications and standards.
- Rigorous quality control.
- Pre-assembled by highly experienced Forterra personnel.
- No crane required - delivered and set using specially equipped boom trucks.
- Connects quickly to existing waterlines.
- Provides secure access to meter, register, endpoint, and gate valves.
- Minimizes construction costs.